Dec 9, 2011

Thought Question #253


I changed jobs.  I must admit that it was the biggest change I've made.  Leaping out of my comfort zone and into the unknown area of Engineering and secretary work.  It was scary, but well worth it.  I'm quite settled in at work and it seems that I'm already in demand in the company.  I've made my name, in a way, too.

In the past 3 months (yes, it's been three months already) I've stood up to the Engineering Manager on my project and gave him a piece of my mind.  It took him a week to get over it, but from then on he's treated me with respect and he's friendly as can be.  I've dressed up as a rock star and as a Dead Fairy Godmother, one for Casual Day and one for Halloween.  I've managed to dress up my mother for Halloween as well.  I've made aquintances with quite a number of people and pretty good friends with a lot of them too!

There's so much I still want to tell you!

So what was your biggest change this year??
I'd love to know!

No comments: