May 20, 2011

Thought Question #140


I fully believe that what makes a person beautiful is the person that they are.  I've heard so many people say that a model-pretty girl can quickly turn into a hidious monster when her attitude and personality goes sour.  That the guys turn around and walk away.  I've seen it with my own eyes.  I fully believe it's about your personality, your attitude and about the way you carry yourself.  I have friend who is larger than I am, yet she gets more guys than I do!  Why?  Because she has this come hither personality and a confidence that will blow you away.  Everyone is just drawn to her.  (If only we could all be like that, huh?)

I don't think beautiful has a lot to do with outward appearances.  I realize that appearances are the first thing you see of a person, but then how does that friend of mine do it...?  =)  Because she IS beautiful!

What do you think?

No comments: