May 20, 2011

Moederlief


As you probably know, it was Mother’s Day at the start of May. What did you do for your mom? I’d love if you shared your stories with me? Any memorable ones from the past?

One day, I want to take my Mom for a day at the spa. Where everything is all about her... just pampering and chocolates and champagne. One day, I want to take my Mom to Paris. Bali. Italy. Rome. Venice. Sicily. Egypt.  Everywhere!

This year, I got my mom 3 beautiful flower pots and 2 pretty plants. She loves plants in the house and she’s always looking for pretty things to put them in, too. I took her out for a movie (okay no, she took me out) and then I took her for lunch at one of our favourite restaurants. Just the two of us. I had a ball! And so did my Mom.. or so she says. I truly hope she did. I feel like I just can’t do enough for my Mom... I want to give her the world!! Because she gave me mine.


HAPPY (BELATED) MOTHERSDAY TO ALL THE LOVELY MOMMY'S OUT THERE!!!

No comments: