Jun 30, 2011

Thought Question #168


I am looking forward to moving into my own little place.  I am looking forward to spending time with the one I love.  I am looking forward to creating things and designing things in the future.  I am looking forward to sleeping.  I am looking forward to next time I go to the ocean.  I am looking forward decorating my own little place someday and inviting people over and entertaining people.  I am looking forward to making my home a comfort zone for all my friends and family.  I look forward to studying.  I looking forward to learning new things.  I look forward to getting a new and better job.  I look forward to spending time outdoors once it gets warmer.

I think I have a million things to look forward to.  I'll make you crazy writing them all down.

Share some with me?

No comments: