Jun 24, 2011

Thought Question #162


I think… both. Some things I have to see to believe, like people’s promises or actions. Other things, like my faith and religion, is not exactly something I can see, to make me believe it. It’s all in the heart I guess. Somewhat complicated and not an argument I want to get into, but interesting nonetheless. It took me some time to get to where I am today, in my faith, and I’m definitely not where I should be or want to be. I have a long way to go still. I still have days that I wonder. I still have days that I doubt things, important things, small things, big things, that are connected to God and his ways. It’s somewhat of a sensitive matter sometimes, but I’m getting through it. At the very least, I’m trying, and I’m learning.
What do you think?

No comments: