Jun 24, 2009

Welcome to My World

Love Is Power To Destroy images


Allow me to Introduce myself ...

I'm the girl your parents warned you about...


No! No! I'm kidding!

I'm the typical girl next door with her own issues just like all the random bloggers out there... I've been blogging since October 2008 on a blog with the same name... Mega Ramblings... I just started over here. So quite frankly I don't give a shit if you follow me or not coz I wanna make this blog about me. I'm so sick of doing everything for everyone else (not that I don't like to, on the contrary, that's just how I am) , I just want something to be about me. Well, sort off. Obviously it's gonna turn out to be about TONS of different things. I hope. We'll see. So there you go... as you can see (read?) I'm very random and I love rambling on. Best of all is - I don't have to make sense to any of you. Not even to myself. I just have talk. Type. Whatever. Good Luck Dear Readers...


Welcome to my world ! ! !



No comments: