Jun 24, 2009

Just show it Please

Saying You Love Me images

Dear Glitch (The BF),

I don't care how tired you are. I don't care how lazy you are. I don't care how stressed you are. I don't care how kak your working hours are. Because when I did, it didn't seem to register with you anyway. And now that I don't... well nothing has changed.

I hate that you say you love me, but don't show it. I hate that I love you so much it hurts.
I hate that I think of you so often. I hate that you don't think of me enough.
I hate that we don't spend time together. I hate that when we do, you drink.
I hate that I don't feel that you love me, although you say you do. I hate that I care so much.
I hate that I'm holding on to you. I hate that I can't get myself to let you go, even though I think it would be better for both of us if I do. I hate that I think about shit like that even though I can't stand the thought of losing you.

What is it about woman? We're really futtup you know that?!
We're way too complicated and too hard to please. We've got PMS so much the guys can't get used to our normal personalities in the times we don't have PMS. I guess that's why I try not to over react on the small things. I just let it run off me like water off the duck's back. (Did I say that right? Much better in Afrikaans... Haha!) I don't take it out on him. He doesn't even know what he's doing wrong so why start a huge fight with a clueless man? Once I get perspective and I've looked at it from a couple of angles, I'll try my best to talk to him calmly and quietly. Try to get him to understand, while still letting him know I'm not fighting or kakking him out. Not the easiest thing believe me...

But then... why does it hurt so much?!
And also... Not?!

Ok I've lost myself... my train of thought... haha! I'll try again later... Gnite then!

No comments: