Jun 30, 2009

And I love You... And I need You...


That's what he said...

Can you believe it? Okay not that you know exactly what's happening anyway. Tough Shit. This is my blog and my shit.

Glitch and I had a long talk last night. And he asked me to help him through our shit as he doesn't want to lose me. He's scared. So am I. It's not like we're fighting or anything. Which is cool. It's more like ... bottling up too much and not being able to handle it anymore. It felt like I was coming undone really quickly this last week especially. We worked out that we probably saw each other 4-5 times in the past month. What kind of a relationship is that? It's nothing. Not to me. My mind wanders at times like that... into all the wrong directions. But in the end... all I want is him. Is that too much to ask.

So I sat there telling him that he must decide what he wants now, because 7 months into our relationship (Yeah I know a lot of you are thinking - What a short relationship - it's short for me so far as well...) I want a commitment out of him. I want to know what's going on with us. Otherwise he must tell me No Further and I can get on with my life. So can he. Thing is, we share best friends. My best friend and his best friend... are engaged. Living together. How odd right? Well I think we can get through it. If he had to leave me.

Anyhoodle... he's decided to 'commit' I guess. He hasn't said it in so many words. But he's asked for my help. I'll help him. I love him. I need him. I'm shitty on my own anyway. And now I'm rambling. So we'll see how this goes... see how far we get this time...

Wish me luck. Wish me patience. Wish me sanity. Wish me Love.

No comments: