Aug 26, 2012

Thought Question #447


I love to sleep.  I love to do arts and crafts.  I love to spend time outdoors.

Only three things?  I guess there's too much that I love to do.  I love to swim.  I love to be on the beach.  I love to spend time with friends and family.  I love to be able to help another person.  I love to learn new things.  I love to dream.  I love to spend time with my cat.  I love to search for new and exciting things on the internet.  I love roadtrips.  I love traveling.  I love foreign countries and learning about them.  I love the rain.  I love the sun baking on my bare skin.  I love coffee.  I love reading.  I love being held in someone's arms.  I love kisses and cuddles.  I love sunday afternoons.  I love so many things I might be overloading on thoughts right now... Haha!


No comments: