Aug 21, 2012

Dexter

Meet Dexter Morgan. By day he's a blood spatter pattern expert for the Miami Metro police department. But by night - he takes on an entirely different persona: serial killer. But Dexter isn't your average serial killer as he only kills people who fit a very prolific and precise "moral code" taught to him by his late father Harry (he didn't kill Harry, honest), and developed very thoroughly throughout each kill.

I finished Dexter Season 1 to Season 6.  And what the hell?!  Yeah, it was pretty intense, all the way through.  He almost got caught, what, three or four times?  Ridiculous!  Well thought out plot, I have to say.  Not that my opinion counts but I thought I'd just start talking shit like, real shit, my own shit, like I used to, when I have the time.

It's amazing how you can get so drawn into a series, so much so that it feels like you almost know the people in them.  Not the real people, obviously, but the character they are portraying.  Which I think is fantastic!  How they do it kind of fascinates me.  Not that I ever could.  I can't even do it in real life, what about as an actor.  Haha!  But anyway, I hear there's a Season 7 coming out.  Not sure how he's going to get himself out of the crapper this time.  I mean did you see who caught him?!  I actually thought it was a good end to a series.  A serious cliff hanger, but you can only imagine, after getting to know the character after six seasons, how it would end for Dexter after that last episode.  So it's kind of a 'make it up further...' kind of ending.  In a good way.  Then I hear that Season 7 will be coming out soon and of course out of pure curiousity I just had to go and watch the 2-minute teazer on youtube.  And for sure I wasn't expecting Dexter to be able to talk himself out of this crap, but yeah... I think he does.  What?!


No comments: