Feb 21, 2012

Thought Question #340


Oh a million things and more!!
It confuses me how people treat other people like crap.
It confuses me how people have trouble being honest.
It confuses me how people lie and lie and lie.
It confuses me how people abuse, rape, murder, plunder, riot, strike, use drugs or even when people get beyond drunk.  Do they actually enjoy it?  How?  Why?
It confuses me how some things happen.
It confuses me how death works and how religion works.
My work confuses me sometimes, I'm still learning.
It confuses me how people can be so negative all.the.time.
It confuses me why people have to kill themselves to feel better.
It confuses me why they think that no one loves or cares for them.
It confuses me why people dont' appreciate what they have.
It confuses me why people don't appreciate the world.
It confuses me how ungrateful and selfish people can be.
I confuse myself sometimes, in the way I feel and the things I do.

A lot of things confuses me.  And I don't think there are always logical answers to my questions about these things.

No comments: