Feb 20, 2012

Thought Question #339


I can't recall how recent it is, but I had a succession of 3 dreams in a matter of 2 weeks.  In the first dream I was in hospital giving birth to a baby boy and Gerhard was there by my side.  We were happy and laughing, naming the child.  In the second dream I was with close family and two friends about to give birth inside a house, with everyone enjoying dinner and socializing, and ofcourse helping me with the birthing process.  Gerhard wasn't there but I knew in the dream that he was the father and I was going to call him and say I've had the baby.  In the third dream I was in a beautiful garden outside a cottage type house, with most everyone I know.  Friends, family, acquientaces.  There were big tables filled with food and drinks, and everyone was milling around chatting and socializing, eating and drinking, but at the same time supporting me.  Don't ask me how.  I was in labour in a wingback chair in the garden.  I didn't actually have the baby in the third dream but I knew that Gerhard was the father, that we weren't in each other's lives, and that I was loved and supported by everyone there and I didn't need him in my life.

What does that mean?  What if I have issues that he'll do what my father did?  Urgh!


No comments: