Feb 17, 2012

Thought Question #333


Why do I look the way I look?  Why can't I lose weight as fast?
Where do I see my life heading in the future?  What do I want out of a relationship?
How do I want to make my mark in the worl?  Why am I weird?
How am I going to find a way to study and do what I dream of?
Where will my inspiration come from next?
Will I ever find a place of my own?  Will I be able to afford a new car?
Can I give enough thanks to the people in my life?
Can I love the people in my life enough and make them see it?
Why can't I be more like her?  Look more like her?
Why can't I also wear pretty clothes and have great style?
Why do I feel the way I feel?  How do I go about changing it?
Why did I my blog comments disappear completely?
Am I that boring?  What do I have to do?  And would I?

So many questions so little time...


No comments: