Oct 15, 2011

Thought Question #243


I think I would say my Mother is my mentor.  She taught me so much.  Not just in life, but also regarding the job I recently started.  I’ve learned how to handle engineers and their crap.  I’ve learned how to do create and format a perfect document.  I’ve learned how to work the internet and the sharepoint portal.  I’ve learned about the internet and about MS Office.  I’ve learned how to be professional.  I’ve learned how to work with people and how to build up your contacts and your friends.  I’ve learned how to be the person I really am, and to appreciate that.  I’ve learned to work hard and to excel in life.  I’ve learned to spend my money wisely.

There is so much that I’ve learned… that I still learn, from my Mother.

What about you??

No comments: