Oct 13, 2011

Thought Question #241


I know it’s not nice to say, or admit, but urm… My boyfriend.  Love is distracting.  It’s great, but it’s distracting.  Is that wrong, of me?  I don’t know.  But it’s like… he’s distracting me from doing what I love, even if I don’t blame him, at all.  I miss my pencil sketches, I miss my arts and crafts, I miss my computer games, even.  I miss spending so much time on all of it, and on my faith.  I have to work on finding a balance, I know.  It’s like, for more than a year, that I was single, I could do what I want, when I want, and now… something is holding me back.  I’m sure it’s just me, trying to adjust and focus my life around him, my new job, my family and my friends, while still finding time for myself somewhere in the middle of it all.

What or who has been distracting you?

No comments: