Oct 6, 2011

Thought Question #234


I guess I’m waiting for my life to begin, even though I’m probably in the middle of it already.  I want s badly to get on track, the track I want for my life.  A stable, nice job, that I love doing.  A house I can call my own, my home.  A family of my own, with the whole shebang – hubby, kids, dogs and cats.  Maybe even a rabbit or a hamster.  Being able to study and do what I really want to.  Being able to express myself more, through my arts and crafts and pencil sketches.

I know that it all comes in time and that I have to be patient.  And I am, more than I was before.  It will come, I’m sure of it.  And it will be spectacular, by any standards.

I am writing my story day by day.  Taking it one day at a time and trying my very best to make the most of it.  That’s all we can do, huh?

What are you waiting for?  How are you writing your story?

No comments: