Sep 17, 2011

Thought Question #228


I have a ton of happy memories and a ton of sad memories.  Where do I begin?  And how do I choose the best and worst?

Some of my happiest memories include my grandfather and my childhood.  I honestly think I had a grand childhood, even through all the hidings I got.  I’ve posted quite a few things about my childhood on my blog before…  the fun I had and the friends I had.

Some of my worst, saddest, memories also include my grandfather.  According to me, he died way too early, and way too young.  He had Parkinson’s for a very long and I hated seeing him like that.  Another is of my great-grandmother passing away, and of my little 2 year old niece.  I miss them with everything in me, and I can’t think of anything sadder than the loss of a loved one.  I’d rather have my heart broken by a guy over and over and over again, than lose the people I love.


No comments: