Aug 16, 2011

The Love at the End of the Tunnel


The love at the end of the tunnel... has finally found me.  And I'm relieved!  I'm so happy!  I'm so excited!  Yes, I'm officially in a relationship, with the man I've loved for so long... Gerhard.  I'm trying to fathom it, though.  Because I've been single and fighting for so long.  And now, it's just... okay.  The fighting is over, the worrying is over and the confusion is over.  How, you may ask?  It's a loooooooonnnggg story.  But it's my story, our story, and I like it that way.

I am a little worried and a little scared, admittedly.  But I trust and believe that it will be okay.  That we will be okay.  I am giving it my all, and so is he, it seems.  It's like we're in love all over again!  And I couldn't be happier about the fact!

1 comment:

Jordan said...

Congratulations sweetie! So happy for you!