Apr 13, 2011

Thought Question #131


Oh wow... how have I not changed would be an easier question to answer.  I have changed in so many ways.  I'm not the person I used to be, in so many ways, but in a lot of other ways, I am the same.  Doesn't make sense, huh?  I've been through things, I've learned my lessons, I've come out the other side broken, damaged, changed and better off.  I don't regret the lessons I've learned, it was necessary to become who I am today... which I hope is a good thing.

I am not the clueless teenager I used to be.  I am wiser, more experienced, in so many different areas of life and love, than I used to be.  I have gained, lost and gained weight, again, but that's okay.  Life always has ups and downs, it's horrible to be in the down's but I know I'll get out of it, better than before.

I have changed.  I have changed a lot.  And I'm glad.  And it's okay.

What about you??

1 comment:

michael said...

Huh. I think you just described the last three years of my life, too.

I still feel like a clueless teenager, though...