Jul 9, 2012

Thought Question #425


Sadly enough, nothing really jumps out at me.  Yes, I've received flowers.  I've been taken out for a date, like dinner and a movie.  I've been spoilt here and there.  But if I have to think of the most remantic moment, I think of an old friend of mine who took me as his date to a cousin's wedding.  We went for a long walk in the beautiful gardens while the other guests were dancing, there were candles and fairy lights dotted around the garden.  And we just had this one moment where he took me in his arms, bent me down really far, brought me back up again, and kissed me passionately.  Later that night, he ever so patiently sat taking the pins out of my har (there were so many), all the time telling me how beautiful I am.  And he wasn't even drinking. Nothing ever came from it, of course.  We remained friends and it was never spoken of again.  But as much as I know it sounds cheesy, and like nothing at all, I felt it was romantic in some innocent way.

Tell me about the most romantic thing someone has ever done for you?  Or that you've done for someone else??

No comments: