Apr 2, 2012

Thought Question #365


A lot of times, actually.  And I don't really care that much for it.  People think because I'm quiet at work, and in the past school, that I'm this boring nerdy girl or something.  What a stereotype!  Yes, I'm serious about my work, schoolwork, professionalism, etc.  but that's just it... I work hard and I play hard.  If you get to know me I'm a great person and a great friend, and funny to boot!  Hehe!  People have thought because I feel a certain way about certain things that I'm a certain way, we all do that with people, but at the end of the day it could be the complete opposite of what you think.  

As I said, I don't much care for it because if people take the time to get to know and don't judge me, they'd be pleasantly suprised.  And if they don't it's their loss.


No comments: